Zultanite® Loose Gemstones (Diaspore) 7mm Round Cut 1.36 CT Cert of Auth B031
Zultanite Natural Loose Gem 7mm Round Cut 1.36 CT Cert of Auth B031
We are so pleased to offer this stunning Natural Zultanite® loose gemstone! This listing is for one 7mm round cut loose gem that weighs 1.36 carats. This stone is beautifully faceted with outstanding clarity - eye clean. All Zultanite® products are the highest quality and all gems are eye clean.
What's makes Zultanite® such a great purchase? First, it's a naturally precious, color changing and trademarked gemstone that is beautiful, rare, always natural and ethically mined. Zultanite®’s beguiling color palette, combined with an exotic pedigree, has made it a favorite among jewelry connoisseurs around the globe.
Your item will arrive in a pretty gift box, shipped Priority Mail. Cost is included in the price, no additional charges.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT OUR STORE, JMLINC:
1. ALL GEMSTONES ARE GENUINE, unless specifically stated in the listing.
2. ALL GOLD IS SOLID GOLD.
3. COMPETITIVE PRICING: Know what you are buying before bidding. An educated shopper will instantly recognize the deals that are available in our store, JMLINC.
4. QUALITY: All of our merchandise is excellent quality. We are so confident of the quality that we offer a full refund if you are not completely satisfied.
5. INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
6. REFUNDS: Full refund on all purchases if item is immediately shipped back with the tag still attached. No refunds will be accepted on jewelry that has been modified. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to e-mail us. Please click on our store tag above or add our store to your favorites so that you can come back easily.
THANKS, SO MUCH!! JML Services, Inc.
US Shipping FREE
International shipping is charged at 1/2 of the actual cost for Prior Mail Intern