RARE Zultanite Natural Color-Change Loose Gemstone 1.99 Ct. Cert of Auth 119
RARE Zultanite® Natural Color-Change Loose Gemstone 1.99 Ct. comes with Certificate of Authenticity
17x4.5mm antique Cut #119
We are so pleased to offer this Rare and Natural Zultanite® loose gemstone! This listing is for one 17x4.5mm antique cut gem that weighs 1.99 carats. This stone is beautifully faceted with outstanding clarity - it's eye clean. It's been photographed in different lights to show off the color-change characteristics of the gem. It's a difficult gem to photograph. It's colors range from green to green with flashes of brown. Bright lights bring out more green color, while dim/low lighting brings out more browns.
Your gem will be shipped via Priority Mail. It will come in a gem container with a identifying tag and the Zultanite® Authenticity Guarantee. This is a great gem to add to your collection or to create a unique piece if you're a jewelry maker/designer.
What's makes Zultanite® such a great purchase? First, it's a naturally precious, color changing and trademarked gemstone that is beautiful, rare, always natural and ethically mined. Zultanite®’s beguiling color palette, combined with an exotic pedigree, has made it a favorite among jewelry connoisseurs around the globe.
Zultanite® is the ultimate color chameleon. The unique beauty of Zultanite® lies in it's contrasting colors, which range from kiwi greens with flashes of canary yellow under sunny skies to rich champagnes in traditional indoor lighting and raspberry hues in candlelight. With 90% of all standard gemstones being only red, green or blue, Zultanite® stands out as a unique and limitless alternative.
All of our Zultanite® loose gems come with an Authenticity Guarantee from Zultgems, the authorized distributor of Zultanite gemstones. The Zultanite® Authenticity Guarantee is a plastic card with an embedded hologram that verifies each genuine Zultanite® to be of entirely natural origin, ethically mined with environmentally safe techniques and enhanced. The Zultanite® Authenticity Guarantee also includes vital statistics, origin and care information.
Additional information can be found on Zultgems website at Zultgems.com or at Zultanite.com. Your gem will arrive well packaged in a gemstone display container via Priority Mail. We have many other gems available so if you don't see your shape and size listed, please message us.
Also, please feel free to message us with any questions and take a moment to read our feedback. We guarantee you will not be disappointed in your purchase! Thanks so much for looking!!
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT OUR EBAY STORE, JMLINC:
1. ALL GEMSTONES ARE GENUINE, unless specifically stated in the listing.
2. ALL GOLD IS SOLID GOLD.
3. ALL GEM WEIGHTS ARE APPROXIMATE using standard weight charts to calculate based on the gems dimensions.
4. COMPETITIVE PRICING: Know what you are buying before bidding. An educated shopper will instantly recognize the deals that are available in our store, JMLINC.
5. QUALITY: All of our merchandise is excellent quality. We are so confident of the quality that we offer a full refund if you are not completely satisfied.
6. INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES: International purchases must be paid through Paypal. We only ship to the countries included in this listing. Please be aware that you will have to pay a duty or tax at the time of delivery.
7. REFUNDS: Full refund on all purchases if item is immediately shipped back. No refunds will be accepted on jewelry/gems that have been modified.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to e-mail us. We appreciate all viewings, watchings and especially bids! Please click on our store tag above or add our store to your favorites so that you can come back easily. Also you can subscribe to our newsletter to receive notifications of sales/discounts.
THANKS SO MUCH!!
JML Services, Inc.
US Shipping FREE
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.