5mm Natural Neon Apatite Pierced Earrings in Round Cut Cabochon Stud Sterling Silver settings Handmade in USA - Glowing Bright Blue Color!
Just in and only one pair available right now! Beautiful natural Neon Apatite studs set in sterling silver. These earrings feature 5mm round cabochon cut natural neon apatite in an their beautiful glowing blue color. All items come gift boxed and for our domestic customers shipping is included in the cost. These are gorgeous paired up with our round opals or even a pair of white topaz studs if you have double holes.
We ship Priority Mail. For our international customers, we charge 50% of the actual shipping cost and no handling charges. Any duties charged from your homeland will be your responsibility at the time of delivery.
Your item will arrive in a pretty gift box, shipped Priority Mail. Cost is included in the price, no additional charges.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT OUR STORE, JMLINC:
1. ALL GEMSTONES ARE GENUINE, unless specifically stated in the listing.
2. ALL GOLD IS SOLID GOLD.
3. COMPETITIVE PRICING: Know what you are buying before bidding. An educated shopper will instantly recognize the deals that are available in our store, JMLINC.
4. QUALITY: All of our merchandise is excellent quality. We are so confident of the quality that we offer a full refund if you are not completely satisfied.
5. INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
6. REFUNDS: Full refund on all purchases if item is immediately shipped back with the tag still attached. No refunds will be accepted on jewelry that has been modified.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to e-mail us.
Please click on our store tag above or add our store to your favorites so that you can come back easily.
THANKS, SO MUCH!!
US Shipping FREE
International shipping is charged at 1/2 of the actual cost for Prior Mail International.
We never charge a handling fee