2 Ct. Cushion Cut Natural Citrine & Diamond Accent Ring 14k - NEW
This pretty Citrine ring features an 9x7mm cushion cut gem that's
accented by ten genuine Diamonds. The setting is 14k solid gold. It
comes in a size 7.
- 2 ct. natural Citrine
- cushion cut
- 14k solid gold setting
- 10 natural Diamond accents
- Size 7
Item is brand new, without tags and comes in a pretty gift box.
Please see photos above
Every item comes in a little box that is perfect for gift giving. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions and take a moment to read my feedback. I guarantee you will not be disappointed in your purchase! Thanks so much for looking!!
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT OUR EBAY STORE, JMLINC:
1. ALL GEMSTONES ARE GENUINE, unless specifically stated in the listing.
2. ALL GOLD IS SOLID GOLD, unless specifically stated in the listing.
3. ALL GEM WEIGHTS ARE APPROXIMATE using standard weight charts to calculate based on the gems dimensions.
4. COMPETITIVE PRICING: Know what you are buying before bidding. An educated shopper will instantly recognize the deals that are available in our store, JMLINC.
5. QUALITY: All of our merchandise is excellent quality. We are so confident of the quality that we offer a full refund if you are not completely satisfied.
6. INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES: International purchases must be paid through Paypal
7. REFUNDS: Full refund on all purchases if item is immediately shipped back with the tag still attached. No refunds will be accepted on jewelry that has been modified.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to e-mail us. We appreciate all viewings, watchings and especially bids! Please click on our store tag above or add our store to your favorites so that you can come back easily.
THANKS SO MUCH!!
JML Services, Inc.
US Shipping FREE
All items shipped out within 1-2 days of receipt of payment
International Buyers - Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.