13mm Peach Button Pearl Ring Sterling Silver 9.3 Gr NWOT
This listing is for a fabulous button pearl ring set in sterling silver. The Pearl on this piece is a whopping 13mm in diameters. It's a gorgeous Peach color and set in a unique three prong wrap design. The setting is sterling silver and it's quite heavy at 9.3 grams. It comes in a size 7. It's brand new, without tags. It will ship Priority Mail in a pretty gift box.
Please see photos above
Every item comes in a little box that is perfect for gift giving. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions and take a moment to read my feedback. I guarantee you will not be disappointed in your purchase! Thanks so much for looking!!
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT OUR EBAY STORE, JMLINC:
1. ALL GEMSTONES ARE GENUINE, unless specifically stated in the listing.
2. ALL GOLD IS SOLID GOLD.
3. ALL GEM WEIGHTS ARE APPROXIMATE using standard weight charts to calculate based on the gems dimensions.
4. COMPETITIVE PRICING: Know what you are buying before bidding. An educated shopper will instantly recognize the deals that are available in our store, JMLINC.
5. QUALITY: All of our merchandise is excellent quality. We are so confident of the quality that we offer a full refund if you are not completely satisfied.
6. INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES: International purchases must be paid through Paypal
7. REFUNDS: Full refund on all purchases if item is immediately shipped back with the tag still attached. No refunds will be accepted on jewelry that has been modified.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to e-mail us. We appreciate all viewings, watchings and especially bids! Please click on our store tag above or add our store to your favorites so that you can come back easily.
THANKS SO MUCH!!
JML Services, Inc.
US Shipping FREE
All items shipped out within 1-2 days of receipt of payment
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.