1.08 Ct. Natural Zultanite® Loose Gem Gemstone - 18x3mm Antique Cut W Cert Of Authenticity #111
We are so pleased to offer this Natural Zultanite® loose gemstone! This listing is for one 18x3mm antique cut gem that weighs 1.08 carats. This stone is beautifully faceted with outstanding clarity - it's eye clean. It's been photographed in different lights to show off the color-change characteristics of the gem. It's a difficult gem to photograph.
It's colors range from green to green with flashes of brown. Bright lights bring out more green color, while dim/low lighting brings out more browns. No matter what light you're viewing your gem in, it has a gorgeous sparkle! Your gem will be shipped via Priority Mail. It will come in a gem container with a identifying tag and the Zultanite® Authenticity Guarantee.
This is a great gem to add to your collection or to create a unique piece if you're a jewelry maker/designer. Zultanite® is a naturally precious, color changing and trademarked gemstone that is beautiful, rare, always natural and ethically mined. Zultanite®’s beguiling color palette, combined with an exotic pedigree, has made it a favorite among jewelry connoisseurs around the globe. Zultanite® is the ultimate color chameleon. The unique beauty of Zultanite® lies in it's contrasting colors, which range from kiwi greens with flashes of canary yellow under sunny skies to rich champagnes in traditional indoor lighting and raspberry hues in candlelight. With 90% of all standard gemstones being only red, green or blue, Zultanite® stands out as a unique and limitless alternative.
And, it's RARE. How Rare is it? Zultanite® is only found in one place in the world. Zultanite® is mined in Turkey’s Anatolian Mountains at a remote location 4,000 feet above sea level. As a single mine gemstone, Zultanite®’s genuine rarity is undeniable.
All of our Zultanite® loose gems come with an Authenticity Guarantee from Zultgems, the authorized distributor of Zultanite gemstones. The Zultanite® Authenticity Guarantee is a plastic card with an embedded hologram that verifies each genuine Zultanite® to be of entirely natural origin, ethically mined with environmentally safe techniques and never enhanced. The Zultanite® Authenticity Guarantee also includes vital statistics, origin and care information. Additional information can be found on Zultgems website at Zultgems.com or at Zultanite.com. From the website you will be able to see that JMLINC is the only authorized seller of natural Zultanite® on Etsy, eBay and Amazon!
Your item will arrive in a pretty gift box, shipped Priority Mail. Cost is included in the price, no additional charges.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT OUR STORE, JMLINC:
1. ALL GEMSTONES ARE GENUINE, unless specifically stated in the listing.
2. ALL GOLD IS SOLID GOLD.
3. COMPETITIVE PRICING: Know what you are buying before bidding. An educated shopper will instantly recognize the deals that are available in our store, JMLINC.
4. QUALITY: All of our merchandise is excellent quality. We are so confident of the quality that we offer a full refund if you are not completely satisfied.
5. INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
6. REFUNDS: Full refund on all purchases if item is immediately shipped back with the tag still attached. No refunds will be accepted on jewelry that has been modified. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to e-mail us. Please click on our store tag above or add our store to your favorites so that you can come back easily.
THANKS, SO MUCH!!
US Shipping FREE
International shipping is charged at 1/2 of the actual cost for Prior Mail International.
We never charge a handling fee
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.