5mm Natural Lapis Lazuli Pierced Earrings in 4 Prong Stud Setting Sterling Silver Butterfly Backs Faceted Round Cut Gemstones
This listing is for a pretty pair of natural Lapis Lazuli stud earrings set in sterling silver with butterfly backs. These are great for a pop of color as the blue is really bright. They're a faceted round cut stone with a flat bottom. For our domestic customers shipping is included in the cost as is the pretty display box that they will arrive in.
What makes Lapis Lazuli crystal one of the most powerful gemstones in the mineral kingdom is the combination of sulfur deposits and unique variations of gold and white specks from Calcite and Pyrite, the good luck stones.The Lapis Lazuli crystal meaning is associated with the third eye chakra, the energy center that processes the essence of your inner spirit.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT OUR STORE, JMLINC:
1. ALL GEMSTONES ARE GENUINE, unless specifically stated in the listing.
2. ALL GOLD IS SOLID GOLD.
3. COMPETITIVE PRICING: Know what you are buying before bidding. An educated shopper will instantly recognize the deals that are available in our store, JMLINC.
4. QUALITY: All of our merchandise is excellent quality. We are so confident of the quality that we offer a full refund if you are not completely satisfied.
5. INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
6. REFUNDS: Full refund on all purchases if item is immediately shipped back with the tag still attached. No refunds will be accepted on jewelry that has been modified. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to e-mail us. Please click on our store tag above or add our store to your favorites so that you can come back easily.
THANKS, SO MUCH!! JML Services, Inc.
US Shipping FREE
International shipping is charged at 1/2 of the actual cost for Prior Mail International.
We never charge a handling fee